News about IVR Industry :-
PHOENIX – March 5, 2009 – Syntellect, Inc., a leading provider of contact center management solutions, announced today the release of Syntellect Communications Portal Version 7.2. The Communications Portal is the first of the combined technology efforts resulting from the acquisition of Envox Worldwide in October of last year. A descendant of the award-winning, open, standards-based VoiceXML gateway, Envox Communications Development Platform 7.1, the Communications Portal represents the future of Syntellect’s self-service, IP communications platform offerings.
“The combination of the Syntellect and Envox platforms along with the accompanied development tools expedited our corporate initiative to offer flexible solutions to our customers that are more scalable and provide more robust support for emerging technologies and industry standards,” says J.R. Sloan, vice president of product management and marketing for Syntellect. “We specifically branded this release with the name Communications Portal to more accurately reflect our support for IP communications solutions, including IP telephony, video messaging, SMS and e-mail, as well as traditional voice communications, on a single, cost-effective platform.”
Source : Syntellect Press Release. Click Here to read the on Syntellect Website or
This release contains the following new features:
* Additional Speech Technologies Vendor Support
* Efficiency Enhancements for MRCP V2
* New Features for Syntellect Studio
* CTI Link Resiliency
* Support for Windows Server 2008
The new capabilities included with the Communications Portal 7.2 are in addition to the already extensive list of features that are part of the award-winning solution, including:
* A graphical programming environment that reduces development time by 50% or more
* A proven solution for voice over IP (VoIP) deployments; plus, the flexibility to implement voice solutions in TDM and mixed networks
* An embedded VoiceXML browser for seamless execution of VoiceXML scripts and applications
* Support for Web services, which streamlines integration with enterprise applications and data warehouses
* Compatibility with Syntellect CT Connect™, Syntellect’s industry-leading computer telephony integration (CTI) software, which provides skills-based routing and agent screen pops for contact centers, enabling them to personalize customer interactions and shorten calls
* Numerous integrations for leading telephony and speech products, including the natural language speech recognition technology from Nuance and others
* A reliable runtime environment that has processed billions of calls since its introduction and supports high-density and high-availability applications
* Powerful management tools for easily configuring, monitoring and managing large-scale deployments
To learn more about Syntellect’s Communication Portal click here or email Syntellect at email@example.com.
To read complete Press Release: Click Here.
At Syntellect, we help our customers create, maintain and continuously improve superior end-to-end service for their customers – personalized service that values their preferences from the way they contact a business, to the level of help desired. We measure our success by our ability to implement and continuously support solutions for our customers. With two decades of pioneering leadership and thousands of solutions deployed globally, Syntellect is a premier provider of enterprise-class contact center solutions for the utilities, financial services, government, high-technology, help desk, consumer products, and healthcare industries.
Syntellect is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, with additional offices in North America and the United Kingdom.
For more information about Syntellect, Inc. visit www.syntellect.com
Bruce Petillo, Marketing Manager